Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Grace Part V: Bathroom, Closet, AND Bedroom!

The bathroom just needed a little sprucing up with some bins, some tossing of old products, and some cleaning up. Here are the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket     Photobucket

Photobucket      Photobucket

Photobucket

And voila, some simple organization has gone a long way. Now it's on to the hall closet...

Photobucket     Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By throwing out almost-empty bottles, lining everything up & frontfacing, and sorting like with like we were able to tackle this hidden mess in just 1 hour. Last stop of the day is the bedroom:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you see this drawer? Talk about stuffed to the max! Most of the paperwork was not needed , products, keys, electronic parts, business cards, and batteries were sorted into easy-to-access bins. Now the drawer is actually able to close! Let's keep it this way :)

I'll be back to complete Grace's space with one last bedroom and then she'll be in top top shape for the holidays. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. It's "Grace" again... Melisa uses "Alias's" to "protect our identity"
    Well, My name is Cindy and I'm a Recovering Clutterer" and I'm Very Proud of Our Home!!!!

    Everyone who knows me knows that Organization isn't "My Strong Suit" anyway!!! I send this link to my friends and family to see our progress! My Sister is next in line. (Her house isn't cluttered she just wants a "Little Makeover" after she's seen Melisa Work her Wonders!)

    Now that Melisa has got us organized, we have been able to keep our place uncluttered and beautiful! We put everything back in it's place and the house Stays Beautiful! It's Really Easy to keep clean once everything has a place to go!

    The bins are a Godsend! My friend came over to fix the bathroom sink drain. He thought it would take forever to take everything out from under the sink... Hey No Problem! I pulled the 3 bins and Voi'la the cabinet was clean, empty,and ready to go!

    I can't say How Thankful we are to Melisa!!! I Never could have done it on my own! We are Almost There! One More Day! Everyone who comes to see our place is Amazed by How Great it Looks!
    Can't wait to finish up tomorrow!

    But I have to say I'll Really Miss Melisa! She has such a Great Work Ethic..She is Always On Time. She Works Nonstop the Whole Time at our house! She's just Plain Awesome! What Else Can I Say! Thank You Melisa!

    ReplyDelete