Monday, August 15, 2011

Introduction

Are you a clutter queen? Do you not have the time to organize your life? Are you hiding everything in "junk drawers," guest bedrooms, or spare closets? Let's get you organized!

$50 special: You pick a room and I organize it! Piles of boxes, stacks of paper, I'm up for the challenge! I am a young fresh face in the professional organization business and am looking to build my portfolio. There is no need to shop for bins/file cabinets/storage containers because I try to save you as much money as possible. Chances are you already have many of these items to utilize, just waiting to be used around the house. My fees are very VERY small considering I am just getting started. I would love to sort your stacks of paperwork/bills/receipts/coupons, nurseries or playrooms, and even the dreaded garage! If you are interested in setting up a time to meet and greet please comment here. I am currently serving most areas of San Diego County. Thank you and have a clutter-free day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

♥ Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment